Re: Please look at action, destination and field

Hi Sharon
Job title is there but we can change he name of make it easier to find.
I think we should add these items in the tomorrow s cfc
All the best

Lisa Seeman

LinkedIn, Twitter

---- On Wed, 13 Dec 2017 00:04:39 +0200 snidersd@us.ibm.com wrote ----

Hi Lisa,

As requested, I reviewed action, destination, and field. There are a few items we may want to consider adding if it is not too late.

Consider having a "check out" action for when the user selects a button to check out and make the final purchase. A "continue shopping" action button is also something I see a lot.

Add the following fields (Note: I noticed similar text in WCAG 2.1):
a person's job title or profession
type of currency (Dollars, Euros, etc.)
payment method (Credit Card, PayPal, Venmo, etc.)
transaction amount
credit card type (Visa, Mastercard, etc.)
Also, I had a change in my holiday schedule and can make the Monday call if there are enough people to attend.

Regards,
Sharon Snider
IBM Research ► IBM Accessibility
(512)965-3957