Re: Help | Permanent Identifier

Hi Qasim,

You need to create a local branch of the repository and, within that, a folder for the ID you want on top of w3id.org. Then, in that folder, create an Apache server .htaccess file and, optionally, documentation.

See my folder dggs/ for the URI w3id.org/dggs:

https://github.com/perma-id/w3id.org/tree/master/dggs

Follow that example folder’s content.

Once you’ve done that, you need to push that change to your fork of the repository and then create a Pull Request back to the original GitHub repo from your fork for the W3ID maintainers to action.

If you are new to using GitHub, I suggest you Google how to do Forks and Pull Requests across forks.

Good luck!

Nick

—
Dr Nicholas Car