URI Request

From: Edmond Chuc <e.chuc@uq.edu.au>
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2019 12:23:13 +0000
To: "public-perma-id@w3.org" <public-perma-id@w3.org>
Hi,

I’d like to make a request for https://w3id.org/tern/ontologies/org to redirect to a few resources based on its Accept header type.

The /tern is the organization name, in this case, it is an acronym for Terrestrial Ecosystem Research Network (TERN). The /ontologies is the subdirectory we intend to list our TERN-specific ontologies. The /org is the TERN-specific Organisations ontology.

Rules:

  *   https://w3id.org/tern/ontologies/org with Accept header text/html should redirect to https://ternaustralia.github.io/ontology_tern-org/

  *   https://w3id.org/tern/ontologies/org with Accept header text/turtle should redirect to https://raw.githack.com/ternaustralia/ontology_tern-org/master/tern-org.ttl

I am not familiar with Apache HTTP server. If you can implement the above, then I should be able to figure out the syntax and implement the other content types like application/rdf+xml, etc. Once it is implemented, I will also add a README.md file and make a pull request. Additional ontologies will be added under the /tern/ontologies but I should be able to make pull requests for those too.

Please if there is any doubt, let me know.

Thanks for your work.

Regards,

Edmond