Request to add a redirect for "BCI Ontology"

From: Sergio José Rodríguez Méndez <srodriguez@pet.cs.nctu.edu.tw>
Date: Mon, 29 Feb 2016 22:12:01 +0800
To: public-perma-id@w3.org
Hello.

I would like to ask to register a permanent identifier for the Web.
We are working on developing an OWL/RDF ontology to describe the meta-data
vocabulary for multimodal "*Brain Computing Interface*" (BCI) data capture
activities. Over the following month, we will make a major update to the
current public definitions.

*) The URL wanted on w3id.org:
https://w3id.org/BCI-ontology

*) The URL wanted to redirect to:
Media-Type:                          Redirect to:
html      (text/html)                http://bci.pet.cs.nctu.edu.tw/ontology
xhtml+xml (application/xhtml+xml)    http://bci.pet.cs.nctu.edu.tw/ontology
rdf+xml   (application/rdf+xml)
http://bci.pet.cs.nctu.edu.tw/ontology/BCI.owl
owl+xml   (application/owl+xml)
http://bci.pet.cs.nctu.edu.tw/ontology/BCI.owl

*) The HTTP code wanted to use when redirecting:
HTTP/1.1 303 See Other

If you need any other information or have inquiries/observations, please
let me know.

I appreciate your kind attention and assistance.  Thank you.

/$¡rm
Best regards,

Sergio José Rodríguez Méndez (羅士豪)
Pervasive Embedded Technologies Laboratory (PET Lab)
Computer Science Department
National Chiao Tung University