New redirect request

From: Ruth Duerr <ruth.duerr3@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2016 17:25:16 -0600
To: public-perma-id@w3.org
I haven’t heard anything about moving purl.org URL’s to w3id.org URL’s in a while; but given that google code no longer exists, I really need to be able to update the namespaces and redirect paths so that my ontologies are usable again.  I thought about using the fork route; but given that I would have to learn .htaccess commands and also am not certain how “permanent” w3id is going to be I thought I’d test the waters by submitting a single request.  If all goes well I probably should be able to handle things from here on in…

Ruth Duerr

Please redirect all URL’s that start like https://w3id.org/wmo to https://github.com/rduerr/ssiii/blob/master/ontology  with a 302 http code.