Re: Website enhancements and complex htaccess

From: David I. Lehn <dil@lehn.org>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2015 20:44:16 -0400
To: "Willner, Alexander" <alexander.willner@tu-berlin.de>
Cc: "public-perma-id@w3.org" <public-perma-id@w3.org>
On Fri, Apr 10, 2015 at 3:42 AM, Willner, Alexander
<alexander.willner@tu-berlin.de> wrote:
> May I suggest to make http://w3id.org a bit more mobile friendly (see screenshot). Further, it might make sense to add the motivation/arguments from http://manu.sporny.org/2013/perma-id/ to have it in a more "official"/"citable " form than a blog entry. Btw: do you think this group has achieved the envisioned goals? E.g. being more robust/sustainable than purl.org?

The people involved with the site are rather busy.  We'd love to
improve the site but just haven't had the time and resources.  If
you'd like to help we'd gladly accept patches!  It may be that just
upgrading to a more recent bootstrap would fix mobile issues.  Want to
try?

> Next, is it possible to define a bit more complex htaccess files like this one: https://github.com/open-multinet/playground-rspecs-ontology/blob/master/config/htaccess?

Yes, you can do more complex .htaccess files.  There are a few that do
basic type negotiation already.

-dave