Re: Link redirection to github location

On Thu, Sep 19, 2013 at 7:14 AM,  <moumtzid@iti.gr> wrote:
> I have created a github repository and then uploaded some patent ontologies
> in the following location:
>
> https://github.com/MKLab-ITI/patent_ontologies
>
> which contains the following files:

> pdo.owl
>
> Is it possible to make the following redirections:
>
> http://w3id.org/pdo.owl ->
> https://github.com/MKLab-ITI/patent_ontologies/pdo.owl

We don't have a strict policy on naming yet, but one thing we have
been doing is using top level directories to organize ids.  So you
might want to use something like
https://w3id.org/patent_ontologies/xxx.owl.  The w3id.org service is
also https only.  Those github URLs you want to link to are invalid.
Did you mean to use their "raw" URLs?

See the instructions in the site repo for making requests.  Please
fork the repo and add a .htaccess file we can review and merge.
Thanks.
https://github.com/perma-id/w3id.org

-dave