Re: PDF and Open Data Community Group meeting

works for me

:)

Paul Connell
*Founder & Head of Innovation ODI Leeds  *

@paulcconnell
@odileeds
T: 07833 488697

odileeds.org/

Check what's going on @ODILeeds here ODILeeds activity and events
<http://odileeds.org/events/>

*ODI Leeds is a Pioneer Node of the Open Data Institute. The Node Agreement
is held by Open Innovations LTD a Company Limited By Guarantee registered
in England, registration number 09417733.*