TPAC 2023: Save the Dates - 11-15 September in Seville, Spain

Dear WPWG,

Today W3C announced the dates and location for TPAC 2023 (11-15 September in Seville, Spain). Please anticipate that we will organize some form of face-to-face meeting (as usual). Please let me know if you are aware of conflicts with other meetings; unfortunately we can’t move TPAC, but we can try to schedule individual meetings or sessions accordingly.

Details below.

Ian

--
Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>