CONFIRMED [Was: Proposed remote meeting dates: 27-29 March 2023]

Dear WPWG,

Having heard no objections to these dates, with the co-Chairs we have now confirmed these meeting dates.

Please note that the start time each day will be 2pm UTC; this is 7am on the US West Coast and 10pm in Tokyo.

The co-Chairs invite your agenda suggestions!

Ian