Re: Upcoming changes for PaymentRequest and SPC in Chrome 102

Minor correction (thanks Nick Burris for spotting!). I mixed up the
true/false with regards to *iconMustBeShown**. *Corrected version:

   - SPC authentication now supports the optional iconMustBeShown input
   parameter for the card art icon (default false *true*). If set to true
   *false* and the icon fails to download/decode, the browser will show a
   generic fallback card art icon instead.

--
smcgruer • he / him