Re: Sign up for TPAC 2021 breakout sessions

Dear Web Payments WG,

While I encourage you to have your own look at next week’s TPAC breakout sessions [1], here are a few that I think are pertinent to this group:

* 18 Oct
   - Anti-Fraud for the Web (4-5pm UTC)
* 19 Oct
    - The State of Web Monetization (2-3pm UTC)
* 21 Oct
    - Cross-Device Security (caBLE) (2-3pm UTC)
    - The state of browser storage partitioning (3-4pm UTC)

I’m also expecting another session to be added to the calendar: "Creating the world we want to live in - at the intersection of Web Monetization, the Creative Economy and Diversity. “

For information about registration (for both the WG meeting and breakouts), see:
 https://www.w3.org/2021/10/TPAC/#participation

Thanks!

Ian

[1] https://eur.cvent.me/d10rG