Re: SPC Scope.md Comments

Hi Gerhard,

Fantastic list! I'm almost scared to reply because I worry my choice of
bits to pick at will cause others not to read the full thing :D. So my call
to others is - please read Gerhards list in full too and formulate your own
areas to comment on as well.

> Add Secure Remote Commerce (ClickToPay) to this list

This may come from my general caution around this section or at least how
it's named ('Protocols and Systems Helping to Guide Requirements'), but do
you propose adding SRC here because you believe it represents a use-case
that SPC should support (a proxy to 'digital wallets'?), or because it
explicitly has representatives in the SPC task force and/or WPWG?

> Browser Behaviour / Enrollment
> Browser Behaviour / Transaction

I think these are fantastic questions, but I don't think we have an answer
to them yet to put in the scope document. Perhaps just adding a TODO is
enough, not sure.

> In authentication and Enrollment, we should Indicate the extra auth step
for Fido Auth

Can you clarify 'the extra auth step'?

> Should we be specific about the fields and structure of the cryptogram?
> If SPC runs inside Iframes, which permissions will be required to allow
this?

I think this level of detail for both of these belong in the explainer (and
eventually the spec), not the scope document?

> Preferences
> Who determines what is allowed? Or is that browser & customer permission?
> If we have preferences the assertion should include it?

I'm not really sure what these comments mean; can you elaborate?

Thanks,
Stephen