Re: Card Security Task Force Meetings

Hi Tomasz,

Happy new year to you as well. :)

Looking through the archives, I think the most recent minutes are from 28 October 2020:
 https://www.w3.org/2020/10/28-wpwg-minutes.html

At the time I indicated [1] that we would not have regularly scheduled task force calls moving forward,
because discussions about an SRC payment method had naturally slowed.

At the 28 October meeting, you and I discussed updating the Proposed SRC Architecture [2], which I remain
happy to do.

All the best,

Ian

[1] https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-payments-wg/2020Oct/0014.html