DECISION: Regarding Call for Consensus to Adopt Changes to Payment Request Following a Formal Objection

From: Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2021 11:27:27 -0600
To: Web Payments Working Group <public-payments-wg@w3.org>
Dear Web Payments Working Group,

We received no responses to the 19 November Call for Consensus [1] to adopt changes to Payment Request to satisfy a Formal Objection. We discussed the proposal at the 9 December teleconference [2]. There were no objections.

The Chairs hereby record a decision that the proposal carries.  When we request to advance to Recommendation, we will include these changes.

The proposal does not satisfy all of the reviewer's concerns and so we will also ask the Director to review the remaining part of the
Formal Objection.

For the co-Chairs,
Ian Jacobs

[1] https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-payments-wg/2021Nov/0013.html