Re: Integration between PaymentRequest and Receipts

yeah - this is the problem "you cannot get any money out of the system
unless you are a legitimate merchant."
Who is it that determines "legitimate merchant"?
And if it is not a "legitimate merchant" will the bank make me whole?
I guess I will prefer to deal with trusted intermediaries. This appears to
be a case where the disintermediation and frictionless payment provided by
the web is a really bad idea.
Peace ..tom