Re: [Agenda] 25 June 2020 Web Payments WG teleconference

Thanks Ian.

I'd also like to discuss with the WG about identifying which payment flows
will break with upcoming browser privacy interventions. I've started some
research here
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wetV2oVjYvBU-tD0nF_FiUsynXp17oXuvCm3O8Sv3y4/edit#heading=h.bat9awopsp53>.
The goal is twofold: help browser vendors create realistic roadmaps for
privacy interventions based on impact to real-world use cases, and work
with the payments community to find alternative solutions and paths
forward. This is by no means a fixed plan, but I hope it's a conversation
starter. Looking forward to chatting more tomorrow!