Re: Signed PaymentHandler? Re: Seeking feedback: WebAuthn to Pay proposed flows

To clarify, the manifest mentioned here:
https://w3c.github.io/payment-handler/#authorized-payment-apps is published
by the payment method owner, not the app publisher (unless these are the
same entity).
This indirection is intentional, allowing something like a scheme or
network to define a standard for the interactions between the website and
payment handler but for there to be many payment handler implementations.