Re: Signed PaymentHandler? Re: Seeking feedback: WebAuthn to Pay proposed flows

Anders, etal.
By manifest are you talking about the Android manifest?
In Kantara we are working on a Mobile Assurance statement to allow apps to
declare who and what they are. Our immediate goal is healthcare, but
finance needs should be similar.  Would welcome feedback or participation.
https://github.com/KantaraInitiative/DistributedAssurance/blob/master/OpenID%20Self%20Issued%20Identifier.md

Peace ..tom