RE: [Agenda] 27 November Card Payment Security Task Force

 * From the PAN you can tell the corresponding SRC system.

It's my understanding that this is not a safe assumption. Cards can be
enrolled in multiple SRC systems as Peter points out. Moreover, there will
be an regulatory storm if the card brands insist that a card can only be
SRC'd by the issuing brand. Similarly, today you can see multiple card
brands enrolled in the brand provided wallets.

This is why I made the point about a directory of SRC systems way back
when. Otherwise, how does a third party provider know where to look for
enrollment checks?

Nick
--
Nick Telford-Reed