Re: Web Payments Working Group charter approved

Hi again,

I forgot to mention one important thing to be aware of: because the new charter includes a new (potential) Recommendation track deliverable ā€” an SRC payment method specification ā€” we ask Advisory Committee representatives to re-join the Working Group in order to re-affirm the patent policy commitment over the full set of deliverables.

We have already informed the Advisory Committee of this, but you may wish to ping your AC Rep as well. If your AC rep has not rejoined the group within 45 days, your organization will be automatically removed from the group. You can, of course, rejoin after that time.

Thanks!

Ian