Re: ISO 20022 Re: SEPA Credit Transfer + W3C PaymentRequest

On 2019-08-20 07:20, Colinde wrote:
> Hi,

Hi Ulrike,

> did you analyze the Berlin Group API for online initiation of Credit Transfers?

Not yet.  I guess this is one of the related documents?
https://docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/c2914b_4a9b0db8c35841adb91531ef0faba4c2.pdf
To me this looks quite messy from an interoperability point of view.

Since wire-transactions using on-line banking applications as well as mobile P2P systems like Swish, typically only require you to specify 1-3 items regarding the beneficiary, I do the assumption that this also is sufficient for wire-transactions (including SEPA inst) when initiated through Saturn.

However, a cool thing in Saturn which doesn't have counterparts in Open Banking APIs, is the use of "Authority Objects" [1] which permit the optional fetch of partner specific data without clobbering protocols.

Note that Saturn has no relationship whatsoever to Banking APIs; it is dedicated to traditional "Consumer Payments" which is a much more limited scope.

Kind regards, Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Anders Rundgren

1] https://cyberphone.github.io/doc/defensive-publications/authority-objects.pdf