RE: SEPA Credit Transfer + W3C PamentRequest

Hi Anders,

Thank you!

A small note maybe on your wording re. ISO 20022 that it was not designed for
the frontend; actually it was designed to be used in any financial
environment. It is indeed predominantly used in the backend because that (used
to ;) be dominated by banks.

Now that the pre-settlement space been commoditised and has opened up to other
types of players, it would be a good strategy to use 20022 in that space as
well (where applicable) at least for the information flows, to reduce
friction.

Kind regards