[Minutes] 29 Nov 2018 WPWG discussion of credit transfer and open banking APIs (PSD2)

From: Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2018 10:45:20 -0600
Cc: Luis Guzman <lguzman@NACHA.ORG>, Laura Townsend <Laura.Townsend@merchantadvisorygroup.org>, Chris Marconi <Chris.Marconi@capitalone.com>, "Kendall, Russell - SEATTLE WA" <russell.kendall@baml.com>, Robache Hervé <herve.robache@stet.eu>, "Machielse, Wijnand" <Wijnand.Machielse@src-gmbh.de>, "Scheja, Dr. Ortwin" <Ortwin.Scheja@src-gmbh.de>, Chris Michael <Chris.Michael@openbanking.org.uk>, Alex.Dimitrakoudis@openbanking.org.uk, Manish.Haldankar@openbanking.org.uk
To: Payments WG <public-payments-wg@w3.org>
Hello all,

Here are minutes from today’s discussion of credit transfers and open banking:
 https://www.w3.org/2018/11/29-wpwg-minutes

Please send me any corrections.

As a next step, I will work with Chris Michael on a teleconference / workshop in January 2019 (estimated)
where we anticipate:

 * Discussing the intersection between Payment Request and PSD2 open banking flows with more PISPs
 * STET, SWIFT, Berlin Group to be invited

After that I anticipate we will schedule a session within the WPWG to organize next steps (e.g., work
on a payment method that could be experimented with by PISPs).

As discussed on the call, I welcome any introductions to PISPs who might be interested in helping us
to experiment.

Thank you,

Ian

--