Re: Expectation to merge tokenization and 3DS task forces; upcoming schedule

Hi Laura, thanks for your input.

In the TPAC meetings we talked about defining tokenization in such a way
that it could enable a wider range of payment methods, e.g., ACH pull
payments could result in generation of a token. This could provide a
path to the kind of choice and competition MAG wishes to see.

Peter