Resolved [Was: One more option [Was: ... input to schedule next call]]

Hello all,

I’m pleased to announce that the 3DS task force will meet every other Wednesday from 11:00am-noon ET (3-4pm UTC)
starting 13 June 2018.

Here is the revised calendar invitation, which requires your W3C password to access:
 http://www.w3.org/2018/06/3ds-tf2.ics

Ian