[Agenda] 3 April 3DS Task Force call

From: Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2018 19:53:54 -0500
To: Web Payments Working Group <public-payments-wg@w3.org>
Dear Web Payments WG participants,

Our next 3DS task force call is 3 May, 11:00-noon ET.

Agenda:

 * Debrief from Singapore discussion:
   https://www.w3.org/2018/04/19-wpwg-minutes.html#3ds-breakout
   https://www.w3.org/2018/04/20-wpwg-minutes#item10

 * The browser vendors indicated that they would, at some point, look into what
   it might mean to integrate 3DS more into the browser. See issue 5 for more
   about that discussion:
   https://github.com/w3c/3ds/issues/5

 * However, there is no clear time frame for that work, and so I propose that at
   this week’s meeting we determine whether we should pursue a strategy
   that focuses on payment handlers.

Dial-up logistics:
  http://www.w3.org/2018/01/3ds-tf.ics

Meet on irc.w3.org in the channel #wpwg-3ds

More on meetings of this task force:
 https://github.com/w3c/3ds/wiki/Meetings

Thank you,

Ian