[Agenda] 12 June Tokenization Task Force call

From: Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2018 14:43:42 -0500
To: Web Payments Working Group <public-payments-wg@w3.org>
Dear Tokenization Task Force Participants,

Here is the agenda for our 12 June call (11:30-12:30 ET):

 * New Payment Method Encryption specification
   https://rawgit.com/w3c/webpayments-crypto/gh-pages/

 * Updated Tokenized Card Payment Specification. The specification now leverages
   the Encryption specification and also includes draft algorithms for payment handlers:
   https://w3c.github.io/webpayments-methods-tokenization/

 * I suggest we review some recent issues added as a result of editing:
   https://github.com/w3c/webpayments-methods-tokenization/issues
   https://github.com/w3c/webpayments-crypto/issues

 * I would also like to see if anybody’s internal conversations have advanced regarding
   prototyping these specifications.

Meeting invitation:
   https://www.w3.org/2017/04/tokenization-tf.ics

Thank you,