From: Ian Jacobs [mailto:ij@w3.org]
Sent: 12 December 2018 19:56
To: Nick Telford-Reed
Cc: Cheng, Lawrence : Barclays 360; Web Payments Working Group
Subject: Re: SRC blog

This mail originated from outside our organisation - ij@w3.org

[snip]

Nick wrote:

 "The question of user binding is something that some people have asked me about. I'm thinking about trying to write a second blog about user identity/assurance/verification/authentication. Would others in the group be interested in such a thing?”

Yes, but should we discuss first (e.g., at a WG call)?

Ian

--
Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
https://clicktime.symantec.com/a/1/mZv0HG14z_pDJQzbG8w27ITUdIjQMuG0c5aonpglhkY=?d=GGRHlEeXCpFocDZgEz5fGfHm2U1FTWzRn8yXxHngUElNNpGOzbxWEqUeqRFeIKCDWrAemhZa_SGrzFhir6iW9fTMovwwMca3wxtnK0hbdftPYrow7DrtCyy8VDvZxSOyhBbm30JXZCw2XxWL1QkfouSbAZ-98iZ9ejw7UKME4ylxtB85aGjAgYLFZSOvjOkMcVulN8hF3OY7YcjBkbf3hcpQVLlTqps_4Za74UKvEjoVaVrrEfKyhfaED6yRcScWu1B5aEP4onslRRBa06S5PYHI97kMPFdzw4GFQ36UUSKkD_1nTmVML5fsZn8wYlS-v7Iow1Ed&u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.w3.org%2FPeople%2FJacobs%2F

Tel: +1 718 260 9447

This e-mail is sent on behalf of Barclays Bank UK PLC and/or one or more of its subsidiaries. This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for the addressee and may also be privileged or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the addressee, or have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately, delete it from your system and do not copy, disclose or otherwise act upon any part of this e-mail or its attachments.

Internet communications are not guaranteed to be secure or virus-free. Barclays Bank UK PLC and its subsidiaries do not accept responsibility for any loss arising from unauthorised access to, or interference with, any Internet communications by any third party, or from the transmission of any viruses. Replies to this e-mail may be monitored by Barclays Bank UK PLC, its subsidiaries and/or Barclays Group service companies for operational or business reasons.

Any opinion or other information in this e-mail or its attachments that does not relate to the business of Barclays Bank UK PLC and its subsidiaries, is personal to the sender and is not given or endorsed by Barclays Bank UK PLC and its subsidiaries.

Barclays Bank UK PLC. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority (Financial Services Register No. 759676). Registered in England. Registered No. 9740322.

Barclays Insurance Services Company Limited is a subsidiary of Barclays Bank UK PLC. Barclays Insurance Services Company Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (Financial Services Register No. 312078). Registered in England. Registered No. 973765.

Barclays Investment Solutions Limited is a subsidiary of Barclays Bank UK PLC. Barclays Investment Solutions Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (Financial Services Register No. 155595). Registered in England. Registered No. 2752982.

Barclays Asset Management Limited is a subsidiary of Barclays Bank UK PLC. Barclays Asset Management Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (Financial Services Register No. 505543). Registered in England. Registered No. 6991560.

The registered office for all of the above companies is 1 Churchill Place, London, E14 5HP.

For further information on Barclays Bank UK PLC, its subsidiaries and trading names please refer to our website: www.barclays.co.uk/important-information/email-disclaimer