[Agenda] 12 December Card Payment Security Task Force call

From: Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2018 11:17:31 -0600
To: Web Payments Working Group <public-payments-wg@w3.org>
Dear Card Payment Security Task Force,

At our previous meeting [1] we began to look at how SRC and Payment Request might relate, and I took an
action to turn the discussion into a flow diagram. I have created two flow diagrams for discussion:
   https://www.w3.org/2018/12/src-prapi/

One is my attempt to to translate the material in Nick Telford-Reed’s blog post [2]; I have received some additional
feedback from Matt Saxon.

The second is my attempt to capture a different flow where the browser acts as an aggregator of candidate cards.

Both of these are DRAFTS and intended to spur discussion. As we discussed at the previous meeting, I think it is
important that we build a shared understanding of flow(s) before subsequent steps such as establishing whether
different parties (e.g., browser vendors) have interest in experimenting with the flows, modeling the data in
a payment method specification, etc.

- Usual call time: 11am-noon ET (4-5pm UTC).
- WebEx information: http://www.w3.org/2018/11/cps.ics
- IRC: irc.w3.org in the channel #wpwg

Thank you,

Ian