Minutes [Was: [Agenda] 19 September Tokenization Task Force call]

Hi all,

Minutes from today’s meeting:
  http://www.w3.org/2017/09/19-wpwg-minutes.html

Next meeting in two weeks: 3 October. On that agenda we will discuss:

 * Status of Masterpass experiment with network tokenization
 * Status of Chris Marconi review of encrypted card proposal
 * Status of Olivier Yiptong experimentation with implementing encrypted card

Thank you!

Ian