Minutes [Was: [Agenda] 19 September Payment Apps Task Force teleconference]

Hello all,

Minutes from today’s call:
 https://www.w3.org/2017/09/19-apps-minutes.html

Today was the last scheduled call of the Payment Apps Task Force.
I would like to thank all of the people who have contributed to this
work so far!

As we discussed at the WPWG call in August [1], the Task Force
participants plan to move payment apps issues to the main
Working Group agenda. The Payment Handler API
editors are likely to continue to meet as needed to address issues.

Thank you,

Ian

[1 https://www.w3.org/2017/08/31-wpwg-minutes#item01