Web Payments polyfill demo sites and code (was: Re: Just Released: W3C Web Payments Polyfill and Demo (video))

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2017 18:14:44 -0400
To: public-payments-wg@w3.org
On 09/06/2017 04:08 PM, Zach Koch wrote:
> Nice work! This looks great. I'm curious how you did your payment
> handler polyfill. Looking forward to digging into that.

The implementation details of the payment handler polyfill has been
fully documented here:

https://goo.gl/oCt1vC

The payment handler (and payment request) implementation source code is
here:

https://github.com/digitalbazaar/payment-handler-polyfill

Payment mediator is here:

https://github.com/digitalbazaar/payment-mediator-polyfill

There's some glue code around that we're refactoring, but there is no
server-side code that's required. All the payment handler stuff is pure
client-side JS (IndexDB w/ localStorage fallback) with some cross domain
communication via iframes and JSON RPC.

Dave Longley, our CTO, will be at W3C TPAC and could get into the
details there either as a WG discussion item or as a hallway discussion.

-- manu

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: Rebalancing How the Web is Built
http://manu.sporny.org/2016/rebalancing/