Demos at TPAC - Demo Day - Wednesday

From: Adrian Hope-Bailie <adrian@hopebailie.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 18:46:31 +0200
To: Payments WG <public-payments-wg@w3.org>
Hi all,

We have a few demos lined up for our F2F (Monday and Tuesday).

I asked Dom to reserve a spot for the Interledger CG to do some demos but
I'd be happy if those doing demos of other Web Payments work join us and we
make this a broader Web Payments demo. The demos will happen during the
last session of the plenary day, starting at 3:30pm PT:
https://www.w3.org/wiki/TPAC/2017#Session_Grid

If you are interested in doing a demo, please add your name and details on
this wiki page:
https://www.w3.org/wiki/TPAC2017/Demos#Web_Payments_.26_Interledger

Thanks,
Adrian