[Agenda] 30 November WPWG teleconference

From: Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2017 07:51:34 -0600
To: Payments WG <public-payments-wg@w3.org>
Dear WPWG participants,

Our 30 November agenda [1] includes:

 * Reviewing changes to the draft charter based on TPAC discussion [2].
   PLEASE REVIEW THE DRAFT CHARTER before the call. We anticipate starting
   a Call for Consensus after Thursday’s meeting.

 * Reviewing TPAC discussion and summarizing “next steps” for the various topics.

 * Reviewing the results of the Call for Consensus to publish HTTP API 1.0 as a Note

 * A Payment Handler API issue on aligning the specification with Payment Request.

 * Some discussion of our next face-to-face meeting.

 * Discussion of our December teleconference schedule.

Thank you,

Ian

[1] https://github.com/w3c/webpayments/wiki/Agenda-20171130
[2] https://w3c.github.io/webpayments/proposals/charter-2017