RE: Should we hold a gateway tokens spec call on 30 May?

May 30th works for me as well.  Being the inventor of tokenization, and a gateway, I should probably attend. ;-)

Steve Sommers
Senior Vice President, Applications Development

Shift4 Corporation
1491 Center Crossing Road
Las Vegas, NV  89144-7047

702.597.2480 ext. 40400
fax 702.597.2499
www.shift4.com
steve@shift4.com

facebook.com/shift4corp
twitter.com/shift4corp
linkedin.com/companies/shift4-corporation
shift4.com/blog

This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate,distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please request a hard-copy version.