Re: Payment App receiving customer details

While I have heard the argument that the data collected is "for the
merchant" I would argue that it is the user's data so the user should be
able to specify if it is shared with third-parties.

I like this proposal but would make some minor adjustments:
1. Don't have a catch-all scope. It's easy enough to list the data you
actually want.
2. Pass the scope's in as an array.

Example:
.requestPermission({scopes: ["displayItems", "payer-email",
"payer-phone"]});