Re: Small updates to proposal [Was: Minutes [Was: [Agenda] 21 Feb 2017 Payment Apps task force call]]

> On Mar 3, 2017, at 2:22 AM, Bazin Pascal <Pascal.Bazin@gemalto.com> wrote:
>

>>> o   Could start with a list of possibly not-supported features.
>> I don’t understand the comment. Can you provide some examples?
>
> In the 'Implementation questions' chapter, you write "We need to learn more about how browsers that don't support features we expect to reference will behave.".
> It's the bit strange to me (but may be this is the usual way to handle this issue) that if a browser does not support a specification, it will have to support what the spec says about how not to support it !

Would this be useful: code showing feature detection and building a fallback page if the feature is not supported?
If so, that’s already something we are talking about including in the developer portal under construction:
 https://github.com/w3c/payment-request-info

Ian

--
Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>