Minutes [Was: [Agenda] 6 June Tokenization Task Force Call]

Hi all,

Minutes from today’s call:
 https://www.w3.org/2017/06/06-wpwg-minutes

I’d like to thank Olivier and Michel for putting in the time to draft an initial
spec around “gateway tokenization” that was the focus of much of the
call.
 https://github.com/w3c/webpayments-methods-tokenization/wiki/gateway_params

The “network tokenization” group plans to meet this Thursday, 8 June,
from 11am-noon ET. Logistics pending.

Next call tokenization task force call: 20 June.

More on the tokenization task force:
 https://github.com/w3c/webpayments-methods-tokenization/wiki

Ian