Re: Payment App API: updated flow description

This thread, which was started between a few members of the Payment Apps TF
has some relevance to an issue now being discussed at length on the
lists[1].

As such, I am copying the list to ensure we have it publicly available as
part of the discussion.

[1]  https://github.com/w3c/webpayments-payment-apps-api/issues/48