Rescheduling our weekly WPWG Chairs call; agenda for 19 Jan

Hi Nick and Adrian,

I assume we are not meeting this week. We’ve not closed the loop on a new time.

I will cancel our standing WebEx appointment for the Monday slot.

Here is the draft agenda for this week:
 https://github.com/w3c/webpayments/wiki/Agenda-20170119

Each of you has an action to review at the meeting.

Also: I am assuming that my plan for dinner at a French restaurant after day 1 or our meeting is ok with you. I will proceed in my discussions with the restaurant.
I will also start looking into lunch options.

Ian

--
Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
https://www.w3.org/People/Jacobs/