Re: A platform for testing Service Worker based Payment Apps

Hi again Conor!

I just uploaded v0.3 of my chromium build. It is based on a newer version
of the chromium code, so this time it supports native Android payment apps
as well as service worker based ones.

I hope this version works better for you :)

-Tommy