From: Tommy Thorsen [mailto:tommyt@opera.com]
Sent: jeudi 5 janvier 2017 10:44
To: Web Payments Working Group <public-payments-wg@w3.org>
Subject: A platform for testing Service Worker based Payment Apps

Happy new year everyone!

In response to the increased interest in implementing Payment Apps, I've spent some time (together with Rouslan and Jinho) implementing support for the Payment App API in Chromium. There's still a fair amount of work left, but we've progressed far enough that I've been able to build a prototype browser that can be used by implementors to do some preliminary testing of their Payment Apps.

This prototype browser comes in the form of an Android APK file. It can be downloaded from this page<https://github.com/tommythorsen/webpayments-demo/blob/gh-pages/clients/README.md>. There are some instructions on that page that will hopefully get you up and running. If you experience problems, let me know.

The current version of the prototype browser supports installing a payment app, and invoking it from the payment request dialog. It does not yet support passing data back from the payment app to the merchant, but I'm working on this. As we progress further, and implement more parts of the specification, I will publish new versions of the APK.

Hope this can be of help to you :)

Best regards,
Tommy