From: KETELS Kris [mailto:Kris.KETELS@swift.com]
Sent: 10 January 2017 15:28
To: Anders Rundgren; public-payments-wg@w3.org
Subject: RE: Free ISO 20022 std. was: NGMTP Class 9 Questions & Answers

Anders,

I think the confusion may arise around the fact that there is a difference between the specification of the ISO 20022 'standard' which is what you are referring too, and all of the standards that are produced that are compliant to that 'standard'.
I believe 99.99 % of all implementers are interested in the latter, which means the repository, the messages, the documentation, the schemas and these are all for free. The ISO 20022 Registration Authority is the only entity I know of who was interested in the actual standard, as they had to build a tool that was compliant to that standard to allow submitters to create those messages.

This distinction makes that ISO 20022 has its own website, where all standards compliant to ISO 20022 can be downloaded, for free: www.iso2002.org<http://www.iso2002.org>

Real time payments are part of ISO 20022 and can be found here: https://www.iso20022.org/payments_rtpg.page

Mobile payments is yet another ISO standard.  That  -understandably- may be confusing.

Kris