From: Ian Jacobs [mailto:ij@w3.org]
Sent: 10 January 2017 16:35
To: Web Payments Working Group <public-payments-wg@w3.org>
Subject: Minutes [Was: [Agenda] 10 January Payments Apps Task Force Call]

Minutes from today’s call:
 https://www.w3.org/2017/01/10-apps-minutes

Next meeting: 17 Jan

Ian

> On Jan 9, 2017, at 8:49 AM, Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org> wrote:
>
> Participants in the payments app task force,
>
> We meet 10 January at 10am ET. Draft agenda below.  Please let me know
> if there are other topics you would like to discuss.
>
> Previous meeting 4 January:
>  http://www.w3.org/2017/01/04-apps-minutes.html

> WebEx:
>  http://www.w3.org/2017/01/paymentapps-2017.ics

> Note that since we changed meeting time, this is a new WebEx/calendar invite.
>
> Ian
>
> ========
> Next meetings:
>
> * 12 Jan: Developer sync up (chaired by Conor)
>
> https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-payments-wg/2017Jan/0017

> * 17 Jan: Weekly task force call
>
> ========
> Recent changes to Payment App API
>
> * See pull request
>   https://github.com/w3c/webpayments-payment-apps-api/pull/80

> To review in particular:
>
> * More on recommended payment apps (issue 74)
>   https://github.com/w3c/webpayments-payment-apps-api/issues/74

> * Payment App Identifiers
>
> Please review before the call so we can decide whether to merge this.
>
> ========
> Issue 79: How does the payee provide information about recommended payment apps?
> https://github.com/w3c/webpayments-payment-apps-api/issues/79

> I added this issue as a result of edits around recommended payment
> apps. Would someone like to volunteer to write up the API bits around this?
>
> ========
> Issue 73: Need to specify behavior for Clients.openWindow
> https://github.com/w3c/webpayments-payment-apps-api/issues/73

> Action 20170104: Rouslan to look into how progress web apps could help
> us understand how to manage UI in different contexts.
>
> ========
> Issue 23: Analyse security properties of payment app execution
> environment
> https://github.com/w3c/webpayments-payment-apps-api/issues/23

> We last discussed this on 30 November:
>  https://www.w3.org/2016/11/30-apps-minutes#item07

> The open question was: "what features of the web platform should be
> available to apps." One thought is that we have requested review by
> the Security IG. Would someone like to formulate a proposal that we
> can share with them?
>
> ========
> Planning for FPWD
>
> We resolved to request a call for consensus to advance Payment App API
> to FPWD at the end of this month. What do we want to have accomplished
> by then?
>
> ========
> Other issues
> https://github.com/w3c/webpayments-payment-apps-api/issues

> --
> Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>      http://www.w3.org/People/Jacobs

> Tel:                       +1 718 260 9447

Tel:                       +1 718 260 9447

This e-mail and any attachments are confidential, intended only for the addressee and may be privileged. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete it. Any content that does not relate to the business of Worldpay is personal to the sender and not authorised or endorsed by Worldpay. Worldpay does not accept responsibility for viruses or any loss or damage arising from transmission or access.

Worldpay (UK) Limited (Company No: 07316500/ Financial Conduct Authority No: 530923), Worldpay Limited (Company No:03424752 / Financial Conduct Authority No: 504504), Worldpay AP Limited (Company No: 05593466 / Financial Conduct Authority No: 502597). Registered Office: The Walbrook Building, 25 Walbrook, London EC4N 8AF and authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Payment Service Regulations 2009 for the provision of payment services. Worldpay (UK) Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for consumer credit activities. Worldpay B.V. (WPBV) has its registered office in Amsterdam, the Netherlands (Handelsregister KvK no. 60494344). WPBV holds a licence from and is included in the register kept by De Nederlandsche Bank, which registration can be consulted through www.dnb.nl. Worldpay, the logo and any associated brand names are trade marks of the Worldpay group.