Free ISO 20022 std. was: NGMTP Class 9 Questions & Answers

On 2017-01-09 14:26, KETELS Kris wrote:
> All ISO 20022 standards are for free: the repository, the messages, the documentation,..... Consumers, implementations, submitters,....don't have to pay anything for any standard based of ISO 20022.

> I have no idea where this misinterpretation is coming from.

Is the ISO site not up to date?
http://www.iso.org/iso/home/store/catalogue_tc/catalogue_detail.htm?csnumber=55006
I couldn't possibly know that.

There are also ISO mobile payment standards which I couldn't find any free source of.

Anyway, my request is not limited to 20022 but to the entire catalog of IT standards.
The same apply to X9 and CEN standards.

The DRM arrangement used in the Web Payment IG seems like a very awkward way of dealing with copyrighted standards:
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webpayments-ig/2015Jul/0225.html

Anders