RE: Seeking collaboration on sample code for payment apps

Marcos,
I created a merchant demo site which is available at https://veggieshop.azurewebsites.net/ and a payment app to process online payment with UI (https://whitecollar.emvpass.net/).
These prototypes use the dotnet framework and therefore cannot be easily used for tutorial (anyway I will soon share it on github).
I’m available for you Marcos to develop samples you may have in mind and might not have time to work on.

My demo features some of  the use cases Adrian listed:

-          Handles multiple payment methods:

o   Basic-card payment.

o   Web App payment (mine and tommy’s)

-          Rendering UI for payment confirmation or cancelation

-          Use of the manifest to create explicit choice

-          Management of Payment request options by the merchant

-          Feedback of the shipping options to alter the amount

-          Use of the payment response details by the payment app

-          Use of the payment response details by the merchant (for display)

-          Registration and more around the service worker control

Feel free to comment, to share and request from me if necessary.
III Pascal BAZIN<http://gsearch.gemalto.com/search/people/detailspeople.jsp?q=gin:10021956>