W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-payments-wg@w3.org > February 2017

[Agenda] 21 Feb 2017 Payment Apps task force call

From: Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2017 09:01:21 -0600
Message-Id: <4901CCE5-1E7A-4BA9-8EF5-62737219FF85@w3.org>
To: Payments WG <public-payments-wg@w3.org>, Jake Archibald <jakearchibald@google.com>
Participants in the payments app task force,
(Jake, I’m wondering whether you might be able to attend for discussion on service workers / identity)

We meet 21 January at 10am ET. 

Previous meeting 14 February:



For reference

Proposal (summary of where we are on key issues):

Issues list:

Issue 99: New request/response objects for payment apps

Action AdamR 20170214: Write a pull request to align the payment
app spec with payment request objects

Issue 95: Replace setManifest()/getManifest() with set()/get()/keys()/has()/delete()

Action AdamR 20170214: Incorporate capabilities in his pull
request on granular data get/set

Issue 91: Line items and privacy

Reopened based on Marcos privacy question:

Issues 73, 97: Opening Windows
Action: Marcos and Tommy to draft a proposal for openClientWindow.

Issues 83, 96: Filters/capabilities

Action Rouslan 20170214: Work on text that would go in payment request API regarding capabilities


See comments from AdamR and Domenic.

Issues 98, 90, 70, 69: Apps, wallets, and options
Action: Andre to write up use cases for "wallet" containers
within a payment app.

Action: AdamR to write a proposal for providing icons and
labels for different granularities.

Related: Tommy algorithms around Payment Apps and Service Workers

In particular, see discussion starting from:

Recommended payment apps (74, 79)
(Discussed 14 Feb but no resolution)

ACTION: Task force to review Ian's proposal (to drop Recommended payment apps
        from the payment app API but continue to investigate as a separate layer):

ACTION: Task force to review Tommy's approach to recommending apps when none available:

                  Some were discussed 31 Jan: https://www.w3.org/2017/01/31-apps-minutes#item01

Next meeting

* 28 February

Other issues

Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
Tel: +1 718 260 9447
Received on Monday, 20 February 2017 15:01:32 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Friday, 17 January 2020 16:43:24 UTC