Minutes [Was: AGENDA - WG Call 27 October - 10am Eastern]

Dear WPWG,

Minutes from today’s call:
 https://www.w3.org/2016/10/27-wpwg-minutes

In particular we talked about:
 * Zach’s proposal for merchants to be able to detect support for payment methods
 * Push payments; Zach provided a bit of feedback that will also appear on Github
 * ISO 20022 term alignment in basic card and credit transfer; more discussion to follow

Next meeting: 3 November:
 https://github.com/w3c/webpayments/wiki/Agenda-20161103

PLEASE NOTE THE TIME CHANGE ISSUE - Europeans in particular
will have the call one hour earlier than usual. Life will go back to “normal”
at the 10 November call.

Ian

> On Oct 26, 2016, at 3:25 AM, Adrian Hope-Bailie <adrian@hopebailie.com> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> There will be a call at the usual time this week.
> Regrets from Nick (and possibly me) but Ian will run the call if the chairs are unavailable.
>
> Agenda is here: https://github.com/w3c/webpayments/wiki/Agenda-20161027
>
> Please review the PR from Roy addressing push payments and the proposal and counter proposal from Mahesh and Zach addressing payment method detection.
>
> Links to all 3 are in the agenda.
>
> Adrian

Tel:                       +1 718 260 9447