[Agenda] 19 October Payment Apps task force meeting

From: Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2016 12:17:27 -0500
To: Web Payments Working Group <public-payments-wg@w3.org>, Rouslan Solomakhin <rouslan@google.com>, Jason Normore <jason.normore@shopify.com>, "刘大鹏(鹏成)" <max.ldp@alibaba-inc.com>, Zach Koch <zkoch@google.com>
Participants in the payments app task force,
(Rouslan see mention of you re: native app integration)

We meet 19 October at 13:00 UTC (9am ET). Here’s the draft agenda.
Please look for your action items in the agenda.

Previous meeting 5 October:
  https://www.w3.org/2016/10/05-apps-minutes

We are using the same WebEx information as previous weeks (requires
Member password to access):
 https://www.w3.org/2016/08/payment-apps-tf.ics

Ian

========
Spec edits since last meeting

 * Per 5 October discussion, I restored “payment options”

========
Upcoming meeting schedule:
 * 2 Nov, 16 Nov, 23 Nov, 30 Nov, 7 Dec, 14 Dec, 4 Jan 2017

========
Payment app responsibility for implementing method-specific filters.

* See issue 63:
  https://github.com/w3c/webpayments-payment-apps-api/issues/63

========
Native app integration experience

* Rouslan, it would be great for you to share with us your experiences about Android payment app
  integration, and what you think we should adopt for Web based payment apps

========
Registration

Action Jason (2016-10-05): Write up a point on ephemeral registration data: that unregistered apps would communicate
                                            in the same was (and same data) as registered payment apps; just the data is forgotten.

========
Payment app spec reviews

* Zach has read the spec but has not (yet) logged issues. I have no update on Max’s review.

========
Other issues

* Review of open issues
 https://github.com/w3c/webpayments-payment-apps-api/issues
Tel:                       +1 718 260 9447